Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks

Something was said about this being Diabetic month. Not sure who comes up with this and I want a color so I guess the color I choose is green. Only because I am green with envy for the Thankgivings past when I could just eat and eat. I will be counting carbs tomorrow my first thanksgiving doing this. I have been logging my progress and working on writing down how much insulin for particular foods. I want to be able to go back when I eat those things and know exactly how much insulin to take. Thanksgiving is a fabulous time and I am thankful for my family,friends and modern technology that keep myself and my husband alive so that we can watch our children grow. Best thing can't wait to me a grandma! I am grateful that my dad has been a great diabetic for 30 years. The hope that this gives me is undeniable. Looking forward to the new pump on it's way in the mail the 30th big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment