Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Carb Count begins.

It's all about the Carbs. Your carb to insulin ratio is important. This is what makes me tired and frustrated. Since this all began I have lost 25 pounds, I guess in a way that can be a good thing. I wish that it was a consistent thing though. I'm learning to love almonds even the sugar ones low in carbs and good for you. My nights are late which make my mornings late also. So when it comes to eating not a big fan of breakfast. I have wanted to talk about my complicated life for some time hoping that maybe I could help someone out there. Maybe not a single soul will read what I have to say but at least it's out there. Ten years ago my husband was diagnosed with Alport's which is a very rare kidney disease. Dialysis in the clinic we built in our basement, I am the primary nurse of course that's because I rock! This makes it so he can work full time, so why then after all of the focus of taking fabulous care of my husband, "maybe neglecting the laundry and other small details of daily living" did I have to get Diabetes? Well now the question is posed I will now begin my carb counting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment