Monday, November 22, 2010

Idiot

As a brilliant women once said as she explained her day at work "I feel like an idiot with a capitol E". Now haven't we all felt like that. I had to let my mom know that Idiot was actually spelled with an I. Wow I think that this is a the perfect end to a perfect day. I visited with the Dr. today. Again feeling anxious and worried, I'm not sure if he is going to expel me from class because I'm getting a bad grade, or hold me back for the bad performance on my test. I never have been a good study even in school I spent the night before cramming for the test. Well this test seems to keep going and going and going. I wish it were the energizer bunny but it's just me feeling as if I can't get it right too many highs too many lows and too much food not being eaten. The Dr. today said I must stop "Grazing" so what am I cattle? If I am I choose the be a gurnsey. Anyhow it's impossible I always sample everything, I work with cake and amazing wedding food every day. His suggestion which by the way I really do take seriously is to take a cooler to work with some celery nuts of any kind apple and some cottage cheese so when I feel like eating cake I have a piece of celery instead. Oh my heck why didn't I think of that. Dr's are amazing fixer's of stuff don't you think. I'm fixed no more cake for me only celery, I can have peanut butter but only a little unless of course I want to enjoy the celery. All kidding aside I appreciate the fact that he also is type 1 so he can relate to everything, I asked him to write exactly what he eats everyday so I can do the same. He says type A personalities like me and Dr's (first time being compared to a Dr. I'll take it) like to have things be precise so tomorrow off to the store to get a cute cooler some celery, nuts and anything else with little to no taste to it. Again I will start anew. Til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment