Sunday, November 28, 2010

Overreact

Ok so ya I overreact that's what I do, and more than I should. But hold on it used to be because I was a women, you know quote hormonal. Man do I miss those days. So after 22 years and all the stuff we've been through together if I want to have a little tantrum, and I mean little over a stupid mug with a bear on it that cost more than I would have spent then please give me that moment. Don't under any circumstance think that it has anything to do with insulin. A year ago when this all began something like this would have just been blamed on lack of sleep or me just being pure crazy. Now being Diabetic has literally changed the whole dynamic of every relationship. Everyone is watching everything I eat, if I'm upset, or too happy or just plain off it's about the diabetes. It is going to be the death of me literally. Do I have to really become a closet Diabetic only taking insulin in the dark of night sneaking off so no one see's me dose and shudders when you put the needle through your jeans, not sure what to do. I'm super excited about the pump that I will learn to use on tues at the same time not sure what to think. More questions what are you doing, why did you do that what did you just do. Not a single soul really knows not even myself. I know I am just complaining but if I don't do it here where no one will see or even read then I will explode. I thought that I could always make my remarks happy and uplifting something people would want to read but let's be honest this is about me just getting through each day some are good some not so much. Tonight or should I say this morning because officially the tantrum was at midnight as I'm getting ready to put my husband on Dialysis, which by the way I know everything about his disease that's what I do. This is different it has to be me no one else can do it for me. And it's not always so easy to make that right decision. Diabetes tonight it's a swear word not to be spoken in my house til further notice, or tomorrow when I wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment