Monday, December 13, 2010

So much sugar

The holidays are here and so are all the good foods. What to do with everything. I forgot to dose for dinner tonight that was a first. I take for granted that I haven't been giving myself shots except for the dreadful day I choose to forget. Wow so much sugar in my house. You know what is cool though you know when to just walk away without depriving every living soul of all the good stuff. The holidays are here in full swing, I'm pretty much done with Christmas only because that's all I'm doing at work is Christmas. Not complaining just saying. So much sugar I actually asked my married daughter Kim if we should bake this year. Haven't done that for a while but yes I'm feeling a little baking in the blood. Now if I do we will see but it's been awhile since I've considered it. Maybe it's I've become lazy in my incredibly old age, ha ha I'm not old unless your my teenage employees. You know one actually said to me if you were 30 years younger that might not have been creepy, yes it would I would have been 12. Anyhow I think I will bake, fit it in my schedule some cute cookies cut out like shoes and purses for my girlfriends, oh ya I don't have any of those maybe because I don't bake. All kidding aside watching my carbs counting them twice trying not to be naughty just nice. Life is good today, yes I will continue to say that life is good. I have my health and my family that's why there is so much sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment