Monday, December 6, 2010

2 Things

2 Things I learned today, that my Heavenly Father loves me, and I am not alone in my trial. I met someone on Sunday who I have looked at, walked by and not really said much. On Sunday she walked by and I saw her Pump on her hip and I realized that I had a sister in my trial. I stopped her and lifted my skirt up to show her my pump in my boot, then we talked. Then that evening as I was searching the web for something, anything to help me sleep with this contraption a little better I found another sister. This time far away in Hawaii, she is also searching for the perfect way to deal with this trial. She is asking questions and I was lucky to find her so that maybe we can help each other. Today my husband found this beautiful inspirational video that makes me more grateful for my small challenge and for the blessings in my life. Today I learned 2 things my Heavenly Father loves me, and I am not alone in my trial.

1 comment:

  1. Anissa i loved this video and I loved what you had to say about it. I guess we get so caught up in our trials sometimes that we do forget that we are not alone and our trials are not always as bad as they feel. But what courage you have and show everyday with the trials you face. I don't know that i could wake up everyday and face putting my husband on dialysis not sure when I would get to sleep because I am a monster without sleep and then have to get up the next day and start over again and now add diabetes to the mix. You have always been my inspiration and the person I look up to in life as my big sister no matter what happens in life you have shown me that it can be done. I admire you for continuing with a smile on your face and a spring in your step. I love what an amazing spirit you have and how much faith you have. Reading your blog has really helped me out and I may not always comment but it has really been inspiring to me so remember no matter what you feel on the low days you have always been an inspiration to me and helped me make it through some really rough times. Thank you for being the best big sister ever. Becca

    ReplyDelete