Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm doing it

Lot's of things have happened that keep me crazy and moving forward. Learning the importance of using alcohol on my sights, changing them every three days no matter what. I get itchy then I look down and I have a quarter size sore where my sight was. Not the prettiest thing but going away, my bikini days were over. I told my mom this and she simply said you should stop wearing bikinis anyway. Well you know I'm 42, left those behind in high school not a good look only if your Jennifer Aniston which I'm not. Tonight is our family party I'm singing which is a big stretch for me, solo, but I make my kids do things that are uncomfortable so I figure this will show them I really can do anything, even things that are hard. My son will accompany me on his guitar, and he's a great vocalist so if it get's bad hopeful he'll jump in and save the day. So hard things are beginning to be fun things in my life I love this. The holidays are here family time is my favorite, having our first big Christmas party at my work, been there managing for a year. The employees say after 15 years first party looking forward to the DJ that will be there making it a blast. I am lucky this year to be alive to have a family that loves me, and a husband that still thinks I'm sexy covered in polka dots all around my stomach, today life is good and I'm doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment