Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Honestly

So I just want to kick my own butt. My head hurts and I'm dead dog tired. The holidays are almost here and I am working so much and hard that there is no time to enjoy it. Looking forward to having my own parties instead of hosting everyone else. Life is crazy feeling a little alone in the whole diabetes thing. I know I can't really say that out loud because then I just sound like I'm whining but I just feel like it today. My husbands care comes from me, my children's care comes from me. Work is becoming all mine, which with it doesn't come a higher paycheck just a bigger headache and more to worry about. But diabetes it's just me and the needles the insulin the highs the lows, it's just me and honestly it's stupid. Even people with other diseases seem to have more support people will talk to them about it with me it's just about people wondering why you keep checking your sock. Ok so today I put the pump in my sock, that was different I guess it worked ok, other than the fact the sock kept falling down so I was pulling it up all day. Am I really alone I don't even know, honestly I just feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment