Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nissaism

There are many things I am famous for, mostly my blondness. This really has nothing to do with anything except for the fact that I am blond. So I'm at work doing what I do chit chat on the phone, I dropped it completely falls apart on the floor of the kitchen. Anyhow I am on my hands and knees trying with the broom to get it out from under the "rolling island", when my wonderful employee, who happens to be my nephew comes in, and just simply rolls it away from the wall. Ya I picked up the piece of phone while feeling quite stupid, good thing for people around me who aren't blond. Wondering how long it would have taken me had he not come and saved the day. Life is funny and being a week into my pump I feel so much better and in control it's hard to explain. I'm happy to report that I am great. Today is a great day, how long this will last who knows but I'LL TAKE IT.

1 comment:

  1. That made my day thank you for the laugh isn't it fun being a blonde sometimes. The best for me the other day I was on the phone talking to Cameron's nurse and of course I am suppose to be a smart nurse and all. Well she asked how much prednisone he was on now and for some reason I could not think 55mg. So I said 50 1/2 mg. So she replies 55mg. It finally clicked then he was on 55mg but for the last month in my mind I was thinking 50 1/2 mg. So I guess when your family member is sick you are no longer a nurse and all smarts go out the door. We all have those blonde moments "I feel like and Idiot with a capitol E". Love you.

    ReplyDelete