Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

So today has come and gone, I am so happy. I cried twice today excited about how my family has enjoyed the Christmas day. Love my new gift my mini laptop which is going to help me do my work with my brides. I will be able to be updated and always know what is going on without always having to be in the office. The food was fabulous and so grateful for the blessing of the Savior in my life today. I am so blessed to be doing so well. I have enjoyed good food today. I was thinking about my life last night as I was laying in bed. Sometimes the reality of the diabetes really causes some anxiety. So when I begin to get better control of my life it makes me happy. I am always looking forward to becoming better at everything I do. My children have become such amazing kids, truly blessed. Excited to become a better manager, looking forward to a new year one with new hope, better business and more family time. Ryan is preparing for his mission, looking forward to him reaching his goals and receiving the blessings of the temple as he leaves to Africa to share the gospel with the people of that country. My dad has also become better with his diabetes also, he is going to a dietician which after 30 years is pretty awesome. Him and I now have the same pump and are on the same regimen. He said you can't train and old dog. I am so proud of him and the more active role he is taking with his diabetes. He has truly inspired me. Christmas was a success on to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment