Sunday, December 5, 2010

I told You

I told you that when you do something a little off they want to know if your sugar is low. Ok so I text my sister last night at 10:30pm forgot maybe the rest of the world goes to bed early. Anyhow I guess she didn't wake up and see her phone til around 2:30am. So she looked at the text first thing that came to mind, her sugars must be low what is she doing texting at this time of day. Funny how maybe I might do that I don't know, but I'm good usually when my sugars are low I will just go to my corner and eat a bag of marshmallows. Need to be careful with that because I really will eat a whole bag, can't purchase those anymore. Life is good with a bag of marshmallows. I've gone from cereal to juice to marshmallows. Always something it's about moderation, It's hard to be moderate when your delusional. So my advice make sure you have a 15 gram stash easy for me to say not always easy for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment