Wednesday, January 5, 2011

moody

Today has been interesting to say the least. My goal was to stay away from work which would include some real focus on my part. Only because on a daily basis even when I'm not supposed to be there somehow I end up there. So that didn't work I was weak. Then while at the grocery store run head on into the person that was let go on thurs. sad but true, I almost had a heart attack I'm not a hard or vicious person it was just time for her to move on, only she looked as if she had been crying for days which I'm sure she had. Life sometimes is hard people get mad at you, hate you even. That isn't a good thing for me. So I might be a little moody things set me off for no reason I am irrational and I must blame it completely on the diabetes. Who else can I blame it on, I thought tonight had ended on a really great note. Feeling good that Christmas is down my sugars are in check, and staying fairly even. I got this thing dialed then I stepped in the puddle in the basement. Found the leak stupid house stupid pipes. Easy fix but I cracked, I became defensive got irritated and moody I'll admit it I'm not the most rational person in some situations now don't get excited I didn't scream or throw anything just a brat. So I'm sorry if I acted a little moody I'll be better tomorrow and I promise to eat a bowl of ice cream and enjoy the 20 carbs with 1.35U of insulin, because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment