Thursday, January 6, 2011

A1C

So the call from the Dr. came my A1C 7.3, what the heck I thought I was doing so well. I know to some this might be a good number for me it is not! I want to have perfect numbers I am watching my carbs I lead a good healthy life stay in check more lows than highs for sure. So what am I doing wrong, I wish someone was listening out there that could help me. Why do I feel as if I just failed the biggest test of my life? I know the Dr.'s want the numbers to have more highs than lows because if your driving you won't pass out or you won't go into the alternate universe that we sometimes go into. But that's where we have the long term affects of diabetes you know neuropathy, kidney failure and most importantly death. I know really I am far from that but I'm just saying what can I do or what must I do to bring this number down. Any opinions would be appreciated. There I go again talking to myself, so I'll answer myself also, just keep getting up every morning and do what you do best Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment