Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's official

My life is continuing to move forward in a crazy direction. When I start something I never know where it might lead. Not sure if in my dreams I ever thought that perhaps I wanted to work with brides. Well I guess maybe for now that's what I want to do is work with Brides. I pick up my dress inventory on wed then I will have my little Bridal shop all set up in my basement. Hoping to be up and running by next week. The name I think I will run with is Nissa's Bridal's Etc. the etc being everything else I can do with the bride, who knows what this will lead to so excited about the prospects of just having something to keep me busy. I find when I have too much time on my hands I get discouraged. Don't ever think that your incapable of doing many things, I think it's easy when illness makes us feel as if we don't have control. I am in control of my life, maybe not always my sugars that's a whole other day, but I work on it and am thankful to be alive and well. Most happy about my family support from siblings and my parents, they have seen me start and stop just about everything. They just get out the pom pom's and cheer for me. The other day for example feeling deflated, sugars running high consistently for about a week, stress will do that to you. Anyway called my mom who was headed in my direction, to complain about being discouraged and overwhelmed, she dropped off my nephew and then took me for ice cream, yes I had ice cream because I am a type 1 and that's what I get to do. Diet coke and icecream and 2 1/2 units of insulin makes everything all better. Thanks to my mom and dad, it's official I'm going to have a bridal dress shop in my basement. YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment