Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maybe I'm crazy

I've begun to think that the Heaven's are watching over me. I am a firm believer, but this week for sure it's true. I am taking on another huge project hoping for it to be completely successful. I will in two week be the owner of a bridal dress shop out of my home. I am hoping to have at least 150 dresses and such in my possession. Why not maybe I'm crazy but it happened and this is what I'm going to do. If you would have told me a year ago that I would be a successful wedding planner, soon to be a bridal dress shop owner, then to top it off type 1 Diabetic, I really would have laughed. Well here I am and this is what I am I am hoping for success this year. This can be measured however you would like. The way I measure success isn't in the amount of money I have, it's in the happiness in my home the way my 12 year old son wants me to lay in bed with him when my sugars are high so he can calm my nerves and rub my back. It's the way my 19 year old son comes in from his activities and puts his hand on my head and says hi mommy. It's my soon to be 16 year old daughter who runs out to the car as I drive away then calls with excitement to tell me of the potential date she will have. My married daughter who comes home just for a hug and a kiss and she runs back to her very busy life. The husband who from the other room instant messages me and always makes me laugh. This is how I measure success this new adventure may never be more than me playing dress up with beautiful brides to be, but it will be success to me. I choose sucess and I will take it however it comes, my parents taught me that, to me they are sucess. Today is a good day and this is why maybe I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment